Guardiola reveals his next objective as coach: " But I don’t know if they want me"

 


Pep Guardiola, who ends his contract with Manchester City in 2025, confessed in an interview with ESPN that he would like to be a national coach.

 

"I don't know if they want me", he said, between laughs. "I would like to have the experience of living in a World Cup, a European Championship, a Copa América, whatever. I would like to be in a great national team competition. I don't know when, if in five, 10 or 15 years, but I would like to go to a World Cup as a coach."

 

"To work for a national team they have to want to hire you, it's like in clubs. I don't know who wants to hire me to work for a national team...", said, as a challenge, the 53-year-old coach of the citizens.


Guardiola reveals his next objective as coach: " But I don’t know if they want me" Guardiola reveals his next objective as coach: " But I don’t know if they want me" Reviewed by Heitor Baptista on fevereiro 23, 2024 Rating: 5

Sem comentários

Recent Posts

Main Slider

5/slider-recent